IH&RA MEETING ORGANISATION
Draft Specifications for IH&RA Board Meeting
Arrangements - General
The inviting National Association is the official “host” and sponsor of the meeting and is recognised at such on every opportunity. IH&RA HQ acts as the meeting organiser,
Responsible for coordinating logistics and interfacing directly with the venue hotel, which may also be a co-sponsor of the event.
Requirements for Board meetings
|- Within international airport.|
|Hotel||- Of high standard, 4 or 5 star.
- An IH&RA Chain member or a member of an IH&RA national association or Independent Hotel member.
- Rooms with high-speed internet connection free of charge.
|- Preferential rates for accommodation of 12 to 20 people (participants should book and pay directly to the hotel and be responsible for any cancellation fees)
- 2 complimentary rooms for IH&RA staff
- Check-in before noon or late check-out if possible.
- Breakfast should be included
|- Spacious meeting room for 12 to 20 people on complimentary basis.
- Room set-up, Board or U-shape, depending on number of participants, with screen for LCD- and Video projector.
- Sound system and microphones if requested.
- Coffee break area in or just outside meeting room.
- Papers, pens and complimentary water on the tables
|F&B||- Coffee breaks, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon depending on the length of the meeting.
- Possibility to organise lunch and/or dinner, which should be on the budget of the hosting national association/chain or sponsored. (If sponsored, the national association / chain should be in charge of finding these sponsors).
|- Preferential rates for photocopies, fax, and any other services in the hotel’s business centre.
- Transportation: If any meals are being held outside the meeting venue the national association should ensure transportation.